Shades of Wyldemor

Shades of Wyldemor
Click on the banner for a visit

Monday, February 1, 2010

Buried in Satin and Lace







Black satin, point D' espirt lace, antique gold Dupioni silk and cranberry hued lace adornments..The Beginning of a custom order for a wedding....The bride has shared it is going to take place in grand style. A rich Victorian manor will host the ceremony....Candlelight....Antiques...Red Roses...The ultimate wedding!
The pattern shown is a design that will grace my next gown and the shades chosen by the bride for her bridesmaid...Tonight I cut out the gown and tomorrow I begin pinning and stitching....watching it come together is worth every minute at my sewing machine!

I will be posting pictures as it takes shape!!! I can't wait to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment